1. Receive a Free Consultation
We know what employers want to see! Even if you are unsure of the direction in which you are headed, this is a great first step. Take YOUR first step and call or email us today.
2. Speak to and Work Directly with Your Professional Writer - Not a
Salesperson or Answering Service
All work is performed at the Career Center - never "farmed out" to overseas resume factories.
3. Career Center Writers Have Executive-Level Hiring Experience - in
Both Private and Public Sectors
Each of our professional writers has direct, extensive experience in all aspects of the hiring process. They know what employers want to see - and how they want to see it.
4. Professional Cover Letter Included
The resume cover letter is a very important part of your polished presentation. That is why we always provide an effective, customizable letter with every resume.
5. Your Career Center Writer Will Guide You Through Each Step of the
From initial consultation - to first draft - to finished product, rest assured knowing your professional writer will work closely with you during each step of the process.
6. Receive Detailed "How To" Guidelines and Job Search Tips
All Career Center clients receive our comprehensive list of 25+ guidelines and tips for best practices when submitting your professional resume and cover letter.
7. Receive Both Electronic and Paper Copies of Your Professional
Resume and Cover Letter
The Career Center provides you with MS Word and PDF electronic versions of your resume and cover letter. These are standard formats for online and email submission. You also receive paper copies on high-quality, resume-weight stationery.
8. Secure Storage for All of Your Documents
The Career Center safely stores your professional resume, cover letter and any other documents you purchase. Should you ever lose your file copies, simply contact us and we are happy to provide them for you at no additional charge.
9. Over 50 Years of Combined Experience
With over 50 years of providing job-seekers of all levels of experience, education, and industry with tools for achieving their goals, the Career Center will be here to serve you at each stage of your career.
10. Selected by Major Corporations
As a benefit to employees who are offered early retirement packages, or whose positions are being terminated, many corporations provide job search assistance tools to ease the transition. The Career Center has been chosen by corporations time and again to provide professional resumes and other job search tools.
11. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Quite simply, our work is not finished until you are completely happy.